FUNDRAISE FOR US!
Go the extra mile and celebrate the indomitable human spirit of disaster survivors with us! Every dollar counts and will go towards championing our cause.
Participants are highly encouraged to raise funds for Mercy Relief after registration. A profile page will be given to all participants to garner support and donations online.
Once you have signed up for the Ground Zero Bike+Run Virtual Challenge, your immediate next step is to nominate your friends to take up the Challenge. The person you nominate can take up the challenge himself/herself or donate to your fundraising page.
All donation made is 250% tax deductible.
Steps to fundraise
- Register yourself in your desired category of the Virtual Challenge
- Nominate your friends to take up the Challenge. The person you nominate can take the challenge himself/herself or donate to your fundraising page.
- Share the link (of your fundraising page) with your friends, families and on your social media pages
- Continue raising funds and posting updates about your virtual challenge as you train for the run.
- Commit to complete your run anytime anywhere between 12 October to 12 November 2021.
- You are encouraged to use a GPS-based app or a treadmill to track your activities. Tag us on social media at @groundzerorace2021 and use the hashtags #raceforhumanity #raiseforhumanity