FUNDRAISE FOR US!
Go the extra mile & celebrate the indomitable human spirit of disaster survivors with us! Every dollar counts and will go towards championing our cause.
Participants are highly encouraged to raise funds Mercy Relief, after registration. A profile page would be given to all participants to garner support and donations online.
Once you have signed up for the Ground Zero Run Virtual Challenge, your immediate next step is to nominate at least 5 of your friends to take up the Challenge. The person you nominate gets 24 hours to either take the challenge himself/ herself or donate to your fundraising page.
All donation made is 250% tax deductible.
Steps to fundraise:
- Register yourself in the 5km or 10km Virtual Challenge and your child in the 1km Kids Dash
- A runner’s bib will be mailed out to you upon successful registration.
- Nominate 5 of your friends to take up the Challenge. The person you nominate gets 24 hours to either take the challenge himself/ herself or donate to your fundraising page.
- Share the link with your friends, families and all across your social media pages
- Continue raising funds and posting updates about your virtual challenge as you train for the run. #runforhumanity
- Commit to complete your run anytime anywhere between September 06 to September 27th to raise at least $1,000.
- You are encouraged to use a GPS-based app or a treadmill to track your run and tag us #runforhumanity on social media.
- Celebrate your success by collecting your Finisher medal & T-shirt on the completion your virtual challenge from Mercy Relief Office.