In the Ground Zero Bike+Run Virtual Challenge, you get to decide when and where you would like to run or cycle. Participate on your own, or with a friend in running/cycling for a good cause.
12 September to 12 November
VIRTUAL CHALLENGE PERIOD
12 October to 12 November
VIRTUAL CHALLENGE DISTANCE & REGISTRATION FEE
|Distance||5KM 10KM 100KM||15KM 30KM 100KM|
Team (Per Person)
(NO entitlements will be awarded to overseas runners)
Participants may join as an individual or form a team of at least three members. For participants who sign up with a team, it is not compulsory for members to sign up for the same distance category. Each member must complete the distance that he/she signs up for. While you may be signing up as part of a team, the distance you register for is not a combined team distance goal. Spur your teammates on to complete his/her distance goal and raise funds as a team.
Stand to win attractive prizes by being the Top 3 runners with the furthest cumulative distance in the 100km Run category.
Make sure you submit your entries to this link with a screenshot of your activities recorded using your GPS-based app.
Choose your distance category and complete your challenge within the Ground Zero Bike+Run Virtual Challenge 2021 event period of 12 October to 12 November.
Record your activities (run or cycle) using a GPS-based app like Strava, Garmin, MapMyRun, Runkeeper, etc. Take a screenshot of your activities completed from 12 October to 12 November 2021 and submit them here.
Submission is compulsory for runners in the 100km Run category to be eligible for the prizes.
- Race bib (to be mailed out to participants)
- Finisher medal
- Finisher t-shirt (view size chart)
- Drawstring bags
- Sponsored products (Tiger Balm muscle gel, vouchers, etc)
Your entitlement is available for collection from Mercy Relief’s office (160 Toa Payoh Lorong 1, #01-1568, Singapore 310160) from 25 October to 19 November 2021 (Monday – Friday, 10am – 7pm) Please complete your virtual challenge before making the necessary arrangement to collect your entitlements.
Participants are highly encouraged to raise funds for Mercy Relief after registration. A profile page will be given to all participants to garner support and donations online.
Once you have signed up for the Ground Zero Bike+Run Virtual Challenge 2021, your immediate next step is to nominate your friends to take up the Challenge. The person you nominate can either take up the challenge himself/herself or make a donation on your fundraising page.
For every friend that successfully registers under your name, you will have an extra chance in the Lucky Draw!
All donation made is 250% tax deductible.
How to take part?
1. Register online at https://groundzerorun.com/register-now/
2. Share your fundraising page with family, friends, colleagues and on social media.
3. Collect your race entitlements from 12 October to 19 November 2021 (Monday – Friday, 10am – 7pm)
4. Continue raising funds and posting updates about your virtual challenge as you train for and participate in the Challenge. Nominate your friends to take up the Challenge. The person you nominate can either take the challenge himself/herself or donate to your fundraising page. #runforhumanity
5. Commit to complete your Challenge anytime, anywhere between 25 October and 12 November 2021. You are encouraged to use a GPS-based app or a treadmill to track your activities. Post your activities and fundraising efforts on social media, and tag us @groundzerorace2021 and use the hashtags #raceforhumanity #raiseforhumanity. Participants are encouraged to wear the Ground Zero Bike+Run Virtual Challenge’s running bib while completing the challenge.
Have questions? Read our FAQ.
Participants should take responsibility for their personal safety.